MARCH 8-80x56 riflescope
MARCH has pushed the limits of technology with the March-X series, so you can push your own shooting limits.
Whether it is setting new records at 1000 yards and beyond or accurately ranging Field Targets at close range these scopes are for you.
With a range of reticle patterns available and illuminated models too these will suit any discipline requiring high levels of precision and repeat-ability.
Like all MARCH scopes these are individually hand built with every part being perfectly mated together and lapped together during assembly.
This is why these are the most precise rifle optical instruments in the world. The March-X comes standard with Tactical turrets, Zero set feature so you will never loose your zero.
The 34mm main body is 4mm thick and achieves exceptional thermal stability and the eyepiece allows very long eye relief positioning.
The World's most powerful rifle scope, proven around the world in a large variety of competitions. Ideal for Short, Medium and Long Range benchrest competitions, F Class, Centrefire and Rimfire Silhouette, Tactical and Varmint shooting. For Air Rifle disciplines like Benchrest and Field Target too.
- 10 times zoom ratios.
- Focus to 10m
- 34mm main tube design
- 56mm objective lens diameter
- 60 MOA of elevation and 40 MOA of windage adjustment. One turn on the turret equals 10 MOA
- Side focus/parallax adjustment. Long eye relief.
- Tactical turrets with zero set facility
- 56mm front lens with superb Japanese glass, ED technology
- Choice of traditional wire reticles, Crosshair or dot
- Choice of illuminated or non illuminated glass etched reticles
- Supplied with 3" Sunshade, Flip type lock down lens covers. Optional leather lens covers
- Optional 56mm MD disc available
- Reticles: 1/16, 3/32, 1/8th dot, Illuminated or non illuminated MTR?1 or MTR?2. MTR-3, MTR-4 glass etched reticles.
- Silver body available for extra. Please enquire
- New 6 level illumination switch for illuminated models
- Magnification - 8x to 80x
- Effective Lens Diameter - 56mm
- Body Tube Diameter - 34mm
- Exit Pupil - 80x ~ 0.7mm
- Field of View, real - 8x ~ 2.5°. 80x ~ 2.5°
- Eye Relief - 8x ~ 89-95mm. 80x ~ 83-97mm
- 1 Click Adjustment - 1/8MOA
- Elevation Travel - 60 MOA
- Windage Travel - 40 MOA
- Focus - Side Focus / Parallax
- Distance - 10 yards to infinity
- Finish - Matte Black
- Reticle - See reticles
- Total Length - 407mm
- Weight - 845g