MARCH 5-50x56 riflescope
The MARCH 10x zoom ratio never ceases to awe the shooters who have constantly found themselves limited by more traditional magnification ranges. Our 5-50 is the perfect example of pushing the boundaries to make a highly usable scope for what may be the most particular demographic of people in the world— long range shooters.
The 34mm tube on this model takes an already sturdy design and beefs it up with double the wall thickness of other models. The 4mm thick tube ensures your scope will hold up to frequent use on rifles in even the most punishing calibers like .338 Lapua, .375 or .408 CheyTac, or the ever-intimidating .50 BMG.
If you need a scope with bulletproof reliability at extreme distances that will take the abuse of your heavy magnum in stride, this scope has your name all over it.
- 10 times zoom ratios.
- Focus to 10m
- 34mm main tube design
- 56mm objective lens diameter
- 60 MOA of elevation and 40 MOA of windage adjustment. One turn equals 10 MOA
- Side focus/parallax adjustment. Long eye relief.
- Tactical turrets with zero set facility.
- 56mm front lens with superb Japanese glass, ED technology
- Choice of illuminated or non illuminated reticles.
- Supplied with Sunshade. Flip type lens covers that lock down. Optional leather lens covers.
- Reticles: 1/16, 3/32, 1/8th dot, Illuminated or non illuminated MTR?1 or MTR?2, MTR-3, MTR-4 glass etched reticles.
- MML reticle also available on special order.
- New 6 level illumination switch on illuminated models
- Magnification - 5x to 50x
- Effective Lens Diameter - 56mm
- Body Tube Diameter - 34mm
- Exit Pupil - 50x ~ 1.12mm
- Field of View, real - 5x ~ 4.0° or 7m @ 100m . 50x ~ 0.4° @ 100m
- Eye Relief - 5x ~ 96-100mm. 50x ~ 92-98mm
- 1 Click Adjustment - 1/8MOA
- Elevation Travel - 60 MOA
- Windage Travel - 40 MOA
- Focus - Side Focus / Parallax
- Distance - 10 yards to infinity
- Finish - Matte Black
- Reticle - See reticles
- Total Length - 398mmm
- Weight - 830g (29.3oz)