March 2.5-25x42mm riflescope
This second focal plane design scope has an 10x magnification ratio, which is the highest magnification ratio in a SFP (Second focal plane) configuration rifle scope made to date. This 2.5x-25x 42mm Compact model comes in two versions. The Minute of Angle (MOA) and a Mil Radian (MML). Short compact overall size yet strong robust build quality as you would expect from a MARCH Scope.
It comes in illuminated and non-illuminated versions. Standard and Low illumination modules are available. Both modules provide four levels of reticle intensity (red) and can be cycled by simply pressing the pressure switch within the focus dial on the left side. Very effective feature at dusk or when aiming at a dark target. Auto shut-off too to save battery life. If illumination is not activated the reticle remains black as per the non illuminated model. Additionally, with the capability to set any position as the zero point in the elevation (0-set feature), the shooter will never lose their starting calibration point. *(see additional note below)
Reticle options include the standard wire style reticles of the Deplex, Crosshair and 1/4 dot. Then the glass etched reticles of MTR-1, 2, 3, 4 and the MML. These come in either non illuminated or illuminated versions.
The dial has 25 MOA per one rotation of the dial and 1/4 clicks. For Mil Radian there is 10 mil per one rotation of each dial and 1/10th clicks. Each Tactical scopes comes with Sun Shade and March Tactical Flip covers.
- Together with the 1 - 10x models these 2.5x-25x scopes were the first in the world with 10 times zoom ratios
- 100 MOA windage and elevation adjustment. One turn is 25 MOA
- Side focus/parallax adjustment. Long eye relief and 30mm main tube design
- Tactical turrets with Zero set facility incorporated
- 42mm front lens with superb Japanese glass, ED technology
- Choice of illuminated reticles or traditional wire reticles.
- Supplied with a Sunshade, Flip type lens covers which lock down.
- Reticles: Crosshair, DE Plex or ¼ dot, Illuminated or non illuminated MTR?1, MTR-2, MTR-3 and MTR-4
- Mil Radian adjustment model with the Mil-Line (MML) reticle is also available. This is second focal plane design.
- Magnification - 2.5x to 25x
- Effective Lens Diameter - 42mm
- Body Tube Diameter - 30mm
- Exit Pupil - 1.6mm
- Field of View, real - 2.5x ~ 8.0° . 25x ~ 0.8°
- Eye Relief - 2.5x ~ 85-100mm. 25x ~ 89-96mm
- 1 Click Adjustment - 1/4MOA
- Elevation Travel - 100MOA
- Windage Travel - 100MOA
- Focus - Side Focus / Parallax
- Distance - 10 yards to infinity
- Finish - Matte Black
- Reticle - See reticles
- Total Length - 314mm
- Weight - 620g