Blaser 1–7x28 iC
The comfortable eye relief of 90 mm minimizes the risk of recoil induced eye injuries on big bore rifles. The intelligent Variable Dot IVD is an invaluable assistance in hunting for strongly self-protective game which requires instant target acquisition when approaching quickly. Thanks to the 28 mm objective lens the 1–7x28 iC is perfectly usable even in twilight, which makes it a versatile riflescope for worldwide hunting on all seven continents.
IVD – Intelligent Variable Dot
The 1–7x28 iC is state-of-the-art level performance additionally equipped with an Intelligent Variable Dot. Rough terrain, foul weather, and high levels of stress will put even the most experienced hunter to the test. The dual output feature of the illuminated dot is just the answer you have been searching for. At low power of magnification, 4x and lower, the illuminated dot is larger in size and ideal for fast moving game providing ideal situational awareness and intuitive target acquisition. The IVD’s dot intensity can also be adjusted by a side mounted turret.
TRUE 1x MAGNIFICATION
Only with both eyes open, the shooters peripheral vision can truly track game ensuring a safe shot. The Blaser 1–7x28 iC offers this benefit thanks to its true 1x magnification. Ideal for optimum overview and rapid target acquisition.
- IVD (Intelligent Variable Dot), automatically activated illuminated dot for driven hunts
- True 1x magnification
- Very large field of view of more than 40 m
- Large exit pupil of 10 mm with 1x for rapid target acquisition
- Large zoom range for universal use
- 28 mm lens diameter enables a 7x magnification with an exit pupil of 4 mm. This enhances the field of application with poor lighting conditions.
- Blaser 1–7x28 iC
- Magnification: 1x – 7x
- Effective lens diameter: 10 mm – 28 mm (0.39 " – 1.1 ")
- Exit pupil diameter: 10 mm – 4 mm (0.39 " – 0.16 ")
- Field of view at 100 m (109 yds): 40,8 m – 6,0 m (44.6 yds – 6.6 yds)
- Eye relief 90 mm (3.5 ")
- Transmission > 90% night
- Parallax compensation 100 m (109 yds) fixed
- Elevation adjustment at 100 m (109 yds) 180 cm (1.97 yds)
- Windage adjustment at 100 m (109 yds)180 cm (1.97 yds)
- Adjustment per click 1 cm / 100 m (0.39 " / 109 yds)
- Weight 645 g (22,75 oz)
- Overall length 319 mm (12.5 ")