Redding Big Boss and Big Boss II Reloading Press
These top of the line single station presses have the largest window opening and longest usable ram stroke of any in their class.
Both the original Big Boss and the new Big Boss II reloading presses have all the desirable features of the “Boss” reloading press, but are built on heavier frames with a 1” diameter ram and longer 3.8” usable ram stroke for reloading the largest magnum cartridges.
The Big Boss II now features the unique Redding “Spent Primer Collection System” used on the T-7 and Ultramag presses.
This top of the line single station press has the largest window opening and longest usable ram stroke of any press in its class.
- “Spent primer collection system”
- 1” diameter ram
- Heavy duty cast iron frame with 36° offset for easy access and visibility
- Large 4-1/2" frame opening
- 3-13/16" of ram stroke for easy reloading of magnum cartridges
- Offset/straight pull ball handle for ease of operation
- "Smart" primer arm that moves in and out of position with ram travel
- Heavy duty compound linkage
- Steel adapter bushing accepts all standard 7/8"-14 threaded dies and is removable for use with oversized dies
- Frame with bushing removed accepts 1-1/4" - 12 dies