Redding Competition LR-1000 Powder Measure
The popularity of large capacity cartridges like the 338 Lapua Mag. and others have pushed standard powder measures beyond their limits. Redding responded by using over 40 years of benchrest experience to develop a dedicated measure for the long range precision shooter.
- Dedicated large capacity – approx. 25-140 grains.
- “See thru” drop tube – accepts .30 to .45 cal.
- Accepts .22 thru .30 cal with included #03814* adapter.
- Extra capacity powder reservoir with adjustable baffle.
- Special operating handle.
All “Competition” Measures share the following engineering features:
- ADJUSTABLE POWDER BAFFLE Creates exceptional charge to charge uniformity. Maintains a constant amount of powder above the metering chamber regardless of the level of powder in the reservoir.
- ANTI-BACKLASH MICROMETER A special micrometer used in all Competition Powder Measures eliminates backlash in the screw hreads. Your settings will be fast, accurate and exactly repeatable
- MICROMETER LOCK SCREW When the micrometer adjustment screw (opposite side) is loosened to change settings, the micrometer annot move because it is held in place by the lock screw. Nothing is left to chance.
- HEMISPHERICAL METERING CHAMBER A special metering chamber used in all Competition Powder Measures resembles the bottom of a “test tube” and is responsible for extraordinary accuracy and repeatability.
#03814* Drop Tube Adapter
.22 thru .30 caliber for LR-1000 Powder Measure. Simple slip-fit over existing drop tube.