Competition Electronics Digital Remote Control ProChrono
The Digital Remote is a compact device that allows complete control of the ProChrono Digital from up to 25 feet away. This product does not have a remote display. Requires one 9 volt battery for operation.
- Extend the chronograph control buttons to your bench
- Contains a built in wireless infra-red link which interfaces to the optional HP82240B thermal printer for printing statistics and shot velocities for each shot string.
- Interfaces with your PC for display of the ProChrono Digital‘s stored shot data via a DB9 serial connection and terminal collection program such as Hyperterminal. A serial to USB converter can be used for newer PC’s without a serial port.
- Caches up to 10 keypress commands and remembers them, executing them in order for maximum operational convenience.
- Busy/Low Battery/Power On indicator to indicate the status of the PC Remote.