Blaser Primus 8x30 binoculars
- Quick to focus. Being able to raise the binoculars to your eyes and have the perfect view – this is the formidable challenge to be met when designing hunting optics. A completely new optical calculation combined with using the largest lenses for the eyepiece allows for significantly faster image acquisition. This delivers a particularly comfortable visual experience in any situation – even if the binoculars are not in the optimum position in relation to your eyes.
- The highest quality. Superior light transmission, neutral color reproduction and brilliant, high-contrast images are a must for long-range optics used for hunting. Our Blaser CCC multiple layer coating (Contrast and Color Corrective Coating) ensures first-class image performance in any light conditions. Just as important as optical quality is the protection of the outer lenses. The Blaser SLP coating (Smart Lens Protection) is based on nanotechnology and ensures water and dust protection. It also allows for rain to run off and makes cleaning the lenses significantly easier.
- Design for hunting. Good balance is an important criterion for binoculars when it comes to observing subjects for prolonged periods without fatigue. The short bridge and a centre of gravity near to the eyepiece gives all Blaser Primus binoculars their ideal balance that makes them so comfortable to handle. The light weight Magnesium housing is covered with an attractive bicolor reinforcement and accented with fish scale texture over the operating elements. Attractive and functional these features provide sure handling especially in adverse weather conditions.
- Considered down to the smallest detail. A newly developed mechanical design makes removing the eye cups particularly easy and allows for fast and efficient cleaning of the eyepiece lenses and the eye cups.
Blaser Primus 8x30 - The lightweight stalking companion for hunting in distant lands or close to home.
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective lens diameter: 30 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 3.75 mm
- Eye relief:18 mm
- Field of view (degrees): 8.3°
- Field of view (at 1,000 m): 144 m
- Shortest focusing distance: 2 m
- Dimensions: 118 x 114 x 50 mm
- Weight: 475 g